Join Us for the 51st Grand Old 4th of July!
This annual community celebration will take place on Wednesday, July 4th, 2018 and includes entertainment from sunup to sundown. Make your way downtown to experience our…
- That’s A Some Pizza Eating Contest! – Youth, teen and adult contests on the main T&C Stage!
- Traditional Pancake Breakfast
- All-Day Street Fair
- Foot Races (to benefit Bainbridge Youth Services)
- 2nd Annual Young Artisan Marketplace
- Classic Car Show
- Beer & Wine Garden
- Stars & Strikes “Old-Timers Baseball Game”
- Big Purple Slide
- Fireworks Show
- Mile-Long Hometown Parade, beginning at 1 PM sharp!
VENDOR DIRECTORY UPDATED!
Take a look at the line-up for this year’s Street Fair vendors! We’re excited to introduce new vendors to our event, including some great new food additions, hand-crafted art, local business and non-profit info booths, and more talented Young Artisan vendors! Sneak a peek and see who you’d like to visit this year!
The Grand Old 4th of July is produced and presented by the Bainbridge Island Chamber of Commerce, with the help of hundreds of volunteers and a handful of loyal sponsoring businesses. 2018 sponsorships are available here. If you would like to volunteer, please contact Mickey Molnaire.