The Chamber of Commerce is proud to announce the first ever Grand Old 4th Battle of the Bands!
Join us after the street fair on July 4th for an all ages concert, featuring unsigned bands from the West Sound area! Enjoy original music, delicious food truck fare and an array of local beer and wine in the newly renovated Waterfront Park, then stay afterward to watch the fireworks show over Eagle Harbor!
Information for Applicants
- All members of the band must be at least eighteen (18) years old to enter.
- At least one member of the band must permanently reside in the northern West Sound region; e.g., Kitsap, Jefferson, Mason and Clallam counties.
- All music must be original, family friendly, and not contain explicit lyrics.
- We are looking for genres which focus on the heart and history west of the Puget Sound, including grunge, alt-rock, hard rock-metal, rockabilly and sub-pop.
- This competition is for amateur musicians only. Bands signed by any record company (including independent record labels) will not be qualified to compete.
Bands who meet all prerequisites may submit an application to email@example.com. Please include a link to your group’s YouTube profile, or a sample mp3. Applications are due by April 15, 2017.