Young Artisan Market
In 2017, we are proud to announce the return of the Young Artisan Market to the Grand Old 4th Street Fair! We are inviting local young artists, ages 7 to 17, to participate in the Market and sell their handmade goods in a dedicated area in the Waterfront Park.
Things You Need to Know:
- Cost per exhibitor is $25
- Applications are due by May 19th, 2017
- Applications must include 2-3 pictures of items to be sold.
- Young artisans must be accompanied by a parent, guardian or designated adult at all times.
- Booth spaces are 10′ x 10′, and may be shared between two artists (must indicate on application).
- Participants need to supply their own tables, chairs, canopies/tents, displays, etc.
- The sale or distribution of food or drink items is prohibited.
- Electrical hook-up may be available for payment processing only.
- Booths must be set up by 8:30 AM on July 4th, with no tear downs before 5:00 PM.
Space is limited and will be allotted on a first come, first served basis, so fill out an application and send it in!
For more information contact Lori Swanson at 206-842-3700 or firstname.lastname@example.org.