In 2017, we are proud to announce the return of the Young Artisan Market to the Grand Old 4th Street Fair! We are inviting local young artists, ages 7 to 17, to participate in the Market and sell their handmade goods in a dedicated area in the Waterfront Park.
Things You Need to Know:
- Cost per exhibitor is $25
- Applications are due by May 19th, 2017
- Applications must include 2-3 pictures of items to be sold.
- Young artisans must be accompanied by a parent, guardian or designated adult at all times.
- Booth spaces are 10′ x 10′, and may be shared between two artists (must indicate on application).
- Participants need to supply their own tables, chairs, canopies/tents, displays, etc.
- The sale or distribution of food or drink items is prohibited.
- Electrical hook-up may be available for payment processing only.
- Booths must be set up by 8:30 AM on July 4th, with no tear downs before 5:00 PM.
Space is limited and will be allotted on a first come, first served basis, so fill out an application and send it in!
For more information contact Lori Swanson at 206-842-3700 or email@example.com.